Thursday, August 14, 2008

I assumed it was understood. Something everyone knew.
I imagined every normal person was programmed with some sense of loyalty, friendship.
But then again,
I thought the world was round.

I guess this is what I get for assuming.

Its not like you were just some girl, you were my friend.
I looked a little closer and realized this is just a messed up ball of jagged edges.
I’ve never felt more betrayed.. stabbed in the back.. stupid..
I trusted you.
But the last thing I need is a shitty friend.
I’m moving on. Moving out.
Leaving the old memories. The bad memories.
Eventually they will fade, as will our friendship.
It’s crazy how I fell for everything,
But I’ll never fall again.
I’m a little smarter now.. a little more experienced..
Silly me, I thought the world was round.

No comments: