Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{3 weeks.}

Can you believe it's been three weeks already? Time really has flown by, but I feel like I've known him forever.



Have you ever thought that every action, every choice you've ever made has led you to this moment? Ever decision I've made seems to bring me to this boy. {Blake} Every trial I've been through has taught me something. At the time, I didn't know it, but my decisions taught me to understand him better.

Since January 15th, I haven't gone a day without seeing him. He made my birthday celebrations wonderful. He gave me a Valentine's day full of (two dozen - one red, one yellow) roses, fancy resturants, and horse-drawn carriage rides by the river. And in between he's given me countless dinners, a few movies, and an unforgettable snow day. He says and does sweet things, but continues to remind me that he is a very manly man.


I don't know how I got this lucky.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have added you to LDS Listings. Thanks!