Sunday, December 7, 2008











Instead of writing something hilarious or possibly inspiring today, I think I'll tell you something true. Hayley and I were driving home from church today and listening to Coldplay's "FIX YOU." Did I mention this is my favv song at the moment? Well it is. Anywho, We're driving down 67 and I look over at this gorgeous girl that is turning into an extremely beautiful young woman. I start thinking about how much I love her. Tears started falling. I felt really pathetic. We're sisters, so we should be screaming and arguing all the time like they do on Grey's. But this never happens. I'm blessed to have such a great sister. She's so easy to talk to and we have tons of fun together. She has so much potential and I can't wait to see what she does with it.









No comments: