Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*Correction: I'm going to see the sixth Harry Potter, not the seventh. I guess I just got excited. Oops.


........


So according to Facebook, I am a 1930's girl.


You are strong and determined and have what it takes to get through life's
storms. You are very helpful to those around you-- be it your friends, your
family, or even a neighbor in need. You are a great leader and strong-willed
person, and take challenges as a way to better yourself...But you also have a
deep sense of warmth and nurturing for those you care about. You are
well-rounded and tough because you have to be. You aren't a "diva" but rather a
humble person with admirable character. With more hard-working, quality like
you, this world would be a much better place. By being able to turn a little
into a lot, you know how to make life enjoyable even if it's just through the
little things.

I think that fits. :)


No comments: