Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few weeks ago, I got a text from a dear friend of mine. It went something like this: "These last few weeks you've had such a smile on your face and your happiness just seems to be radiating from so far within. I don't know what it is, but do not let go of it."
Tonight, at institute, I came across a scripture. It's Mosiah 2:41. It says: "And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are recieved into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."
I don't know about you, but the promise of "never-ending happiness" sounds pretty AMAZING to me.

No comments: