Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stuck in a rut.

Its true. I'm stuck. I have nothing inspiring to write about.
When I signed up, I had this dream of having hundreds of viewers, and that what I write would have an impact on people.
Instead of picking one topic to blog about, I just "fiddle-farted around."

Now I'm in a rut.

Name: Caitlin
Age: 21 [but 8 at heart]
Occupation: Full-time Student; Part-time Car Hop.
Currently Listening to: "Bend to Squares" By Death Cab for Cutie
Mood: Dejected.
Relationship Status: Single. (And No, I don't have any plans of changing that. Thank you.)

Did I mention that I just watched "Julie and Julia?" Well I did. I feel like if I did some kind of a year-long project, I could find myself. I would know what I like and dislike. And maybe in this process, things would fall together a bit.
I even tried googling "Blog Ideas." Nothing.

I need help.

No comments: