Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I caught fire (in your eyes.)

I just realized that I haven't written in a whole two weeks. In my defense, its been a busy two weeks.

Friday the 15th - worrkkk. Went to P.Hays's game with Blake. Went to Backstreet with Ally, Blake, Amy, Jacey, Chris, Brandon, and a million of other people who's names I don't remember. Stayed up wayy too late and said way too many stupid things.

On the way out.

Saturday- Shopping with Ally. Dinner with Bri, Sam, Fanny, Shaina, Gavin, Jacey, Blake, Chris, Brandon, Ally, and Amy. Had wayy too much fun. Then got dessert at Coldstone. {Cookie Minster is way better than a Stawberry Blonde} Then I hung out with Blake, Jacey, and Jason [who's name I always forget].

At the mall, I parked in the G-spot. haha



Chris thinks I look hot. Haha



My seductive pose!



The Wives//Besties!


I love Jacey's face here.


I think this photo acurately describes Jacey's and my relationship.
Its quite possible that I'm singing.


The birthday girl and her boy. :]


On Monday the 18th, Blake and I became official. I'm the happiest I've ever been. Physically, we're complete opposites.  He's tall; I'm short. I'm skinny; he's a big boy. No, I don't mean fat. Its quite possible that I'm half his size. He's tan; I'm pasty.

But in other ways, we're so alike, its scary. Neither of us like birthday cake. We both hate feet. We laugh at the same stupid jokes, and LOVE SNL's celebrity jeopardy skits.

In so many ways, he's like my best friend, Ally. They both are very picky about their salads. They know how to pick their women too. :)


Then, on Saturday, Alesa, Robyn, and I went to Fayetteville for a YSA dance.

Alesa looked very 50's housewife; I was very 80's; Robyn was just plain hot. :)

Today, I spent all day and Blake's. He made me a delicious lunch. Then we watched "You, Me, and Dupree" and "Robin Hood: Men in Tights."

All in all:: Great two weeks. :)

"While you are busy living (happy), you have stopped writing." - Blair Wright.

No comments: