Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm SO proud of myself :)



Tuesday evening, I had no plans. Therefore, I decided to attend the local High School basketball games. My sister dances on the dance team so I thought I'd support her habit. haha.


Well, It turns out that the little brother of the jerk of an exboyfriend plays on the Senior High team. I'm a little shocked by how much they look alike, but I shrug it off and concentrate on the game. About halfway through, I head to the concession stand and find myself face-to-face with said exboyfriend and his new girlfriend. I wanted to laugh. The expression on his face was a mixture of "Oh, shit!" and awkwardness. It was priceless. I could have yelled at him, demanding to know why things ended the way they did. Or I could of socked him in the face, which would have been a more exciting and entertaining decision. But instead I chose to chuckle to myself and take my pizza back to my seat. I kept thinking about this graphic I saw on FaceBook or something. Its said: At first, I was jealous. But then I laughed because she's ugly.


But it doesn't apply to me at all. I don't feel that sharp pain in my chest when I looked at him. I didn't see red when I saw them together. I didn't feel a thing, except a bit of comic relief. And for Caitlin, this is good. Very good. This is cause for celebration. I bought myself a semi-slutty outfit for my 21st birthday.

I don't think so...



No comments: