Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If I Were a Radio...

I would play these songs. My favorites.


They include but are not limited to::


  • Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Falling Down by Atreyu. I love rocking out to this song on my way to school every morning. No kidding. There hasn't been a day this semester that I haven't listened to it.
  • Baby Britain- I'm not sure who its by, but Bayside did an amazing cover. If I ever become a musician, this will be on my first album.
  • Free Falling - I love John Mayer's accoustic version. Its a timeless song.
  • Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer because this is exactly how I feel.
  • Montauk by Bayside - I swear, this song was written about me. It got me through some really hard times.
  • Wouldn't it Be Nice? by the Beach Boys - ... ahh. The Beach Boys...
  • Fix you by Coldplay - I really love almost everything Coldplay has done. But there's something about the music and the sound of his voice that makes me love this song. I never grow tired of it.
  • The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson - This was from Michael's good days. Did you know this song was number one on the day I was born? Sure was.
  • Champagne Supernova by Oasis - "Someday you will find me, Caught beneath the landslide..."

No comments: