Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm a big girl now; see my big girl shoes.

Gorgeous brunette. Amazing smile. Loves music. Lyrics. Blogs. Drives when angry. Takes black and white photos. Loves to see movies. Watches Ghost Hunters, One Tree Hill, and Bones. Uses quotes. Reads books [currently Lovely Bones.] Loves Yellow. Writes. Afraid of falling. Giggles when tired. Loud when excited. Loves flying (ironic much?) Believes in fate&&destiny. freedom. choice. happiness. peace. Generally lost. Worst nightmare. Dream come true. Intelligent. Kind. Stubborn. Simple. Complicated. Motherly. Childish. Tough. Beautiful. Sensitive. Responsible. Shallow. Deep. Walking contradiction. Angel. Devil. Mischevious. Lover. Fighter. Trusting. Bitter. Running. Independent. Busy. Patient. Bored. Adored. Original. Caitlin.

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview of life's coming attractions." -Albert Einstein

"They say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol

"If you have no intention of loving or being loved, the whole journey is pointless." -Kate Elizabeth Dicamillo

"Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart." -William Wordsworth

"Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win." -Jonathin Kozol

SotD:: Overboard by Ingrid Michaelson.

I took some pictures last week. They turned out lovely. And YOU get to see my gorgeous new coat. :]


I practically stood in this stream to get this shot. :( My jeans got wet.



I'm a silly dancer.

I love that this one is blurry. Completely accidental.




Urban artwork. :]



I read this artical taken from the June 2009 issue of Glamour magazine. Its called "Six Beauty Habits Men Wish You'd Skip." Habit numero dos is padded bras. It says "Sure, men stare at big breasts, but pay close attention and you'll notice we ogle every size." That may be true. I like my boobs how they are, but if I can pay $40 to get a nice bra from Victoria Secret that makes me feel good about myself, I'm gonna do it.
Habit number three was "Living in High Heels." Basically the same rules apply. Guys don't care how tall you are. Frankly, I'm a little insulted by this article. Jake (some real, live single guy from NYC) seems to think that the way we dress is just to impress some guy. HAHA. I feel the need to point out that he's single. Let me set ya straight, Jake. Girls don't dress to impress guys. They dress to impress other women. I feel hot in padded bras and high heels. Confident. Isn't that the sexiest thing of them all? Its not about how tall you are or how big your boobs are. Its not about hiding the love handles or looking good when you wake up. Its about how you feel about yourself. Vincent Van Gogh once said "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."

Because no one decides who I am.
I do.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Alright Cat the only word that comes to mind with this post is AMAZING. You really do have a talent with writing and photography.