Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm gonna need a flashier tie.

"You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." - The Music Man


There comes a time in your life, where you have to make the BIG decision: a decision that will change your life. You may be in high school, or college. You may be in an entry-level position, or the CEO of a Fortune-500 company. Maybe you're a single twentysomething, or maybe a new mother.

But each of us have to face the music.

You have to make the tough decision between who you've always been and making your dreams come true. You must face the denial in your eyes and know that the person you are isn't the best self you can be.
Its hard. And scary. I wouldn't dare say otherwise. But when you look back on your life, 20 years later, will you regret the choices you didn't make? Will you regret leting the opportunities pass? Or will you seize the opportunities and make your dreams come true? I sincerely hope you choose the latter. I hope that your desire for change out weights the fear in your head. I hope you allow yourself to fulfill your potential.

Carpe diem.






As for myself, I plan on doing what makes me happy. That's what life is all about. I'm don't trying to satisfy others. I'm doing things my way. Carpe diem.



Making my dreams come true.


"There comes a time with the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin

SotD:: "Believe" by The Bravery

One of my favorite songs. Becoming on of my favorite bands. Definately worth the 4 minutes it takes to watch the video. Just do it.




No comments: